We Are Specialists in
Our unique products cater to those borrowers who do not fit into today’s conventional financing box, from single family homes to multi-million-dollar investment and construction loans. Our sole focus is delivering fast and easy access to money, even to the most challenging of cases.
Freedom Capital is a full-service Commercial Brokerage specializing in Commercial & Alternative financing options. We thrive in creatively structuring mortgages that are outside the stringent parameters of your typical banks. Whether it's a higher loan amount, an equity takeout or simply needing an approval!
Why choose FreedomCapital?
How to Apply
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and fill out the short application form.
- A mortgage specialist will contact you to determine if you are a canditate for financing.
- We will email you a list of items we need for your potential approval. You then upload your documents to our secure portal.
- Upon receiving a successful approval, Freedom Capital provides a no obligation mortgage offer.
- Review and sign the mortgage offer that works for you.
- Sign the legal documents for your mortgage offer at the lawyer of your choice.
- Obtain the funds to successfully complete your transaction.
Can I get approved if I have low income and bad credit?
You absolutely can. We do not approve your loan request based on your credit score or net income. We simply look at Equity when approving your loan. It’s that simple.
I’m looking for the best rate, can you help?
If its rate your looking for, no need to pay us. Simply walk into your local bank. We are not looking to take your hard-earned money. Unlike other typical mortgage brokerages, they dabble in conventional, private and commercial deals. We call this the ‘Generalist’ approach. Why pay a broker to get you a bank loan? We are specialists in Alternative financing. If the bank declines you, we’ll be thrilled to help and provide a no obligation alternative.
Is there a limit on how much mortgage you can approve?
Whether it be a 50k loan or a 150M high-rise construction facility, over the years we have solidified our national lender relationships to provide whatever funding requirements you may have.